WEEK & DAY CAMP OPTIONS: MONDAY - FRIDAY, 9AM - 3PM
Shark Wake Park Spring Break Camp is an amazing opportunity for children to try something new, enhance an existing skill, and spend the week in a safe, structured and healthy atmosphere with other kids. Each day of camp, Campers will have the opportunity to experience and learn the fundamentals and basics of Cable Watersports – such as knee boarding and wakeboarding. Additionally, campers will have the opportunity to participate in Obstacle Island fun.
CAMPERS WILL ENJOY PRIVATE USE OF THE FACILITY FROM 9AM - 12PM EACH DAY
- Extended Care Options are NOT available; Additional Fees will apply for late pick up
- Ages 7 - 15 - All Skill Levels, no experience required!
- Campers must be able to swim & 45" tall
- Advanced Gear Package must be purchased to hit ramps, rails or features
- Lunch is not included with camps, Lunch Options are available!