Shark Wake Park Spring Break Camp is an amazing opportunity for children to try something new, enhance an existing skill, and spend the week in a safe, structured and healthy atmosphere with other kids. Each day of camp, Campers will have the opportunity to experience and learn the fundamentals and basics of Cable Watersports – such as knee boarding and wakeboarding. Additionally, campers will have the opportunity to participate in Obstacle Island fun.
- Monday - Friday (9am - 3pm)
- Extended Care Options Available: Early Drop off 8:30am / Late Pick Up 5pm
- Ages 7-15 - All Skill levels, no experience required!
- Campers must be able to swim & 45" Tall
- 9:1 ratio of Campers to Counselors (Capacity: 27)
- Advanced Gear Package must be purchased to hit ramps, rails or features
- Lunch is not included with camps, Lunch Options are available!
- BBQ lunch on Friday at the Shark Shack